Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To render more intense
- to intensify the heat or cold
- to intensify colors
- to intensify a photographic negative
- to intensify animosity
- (intransitive) To become intense, or more intense; to act with increasing power or energy.
- 2019 August 7, Marissa Brostoff and Noah Kulwin, “The Right Kind of Continuity”, in Jewish Currents:
- Feminist critiques of continuity discourse have become increasingly audible within the mainstream Jewish world, intensifying last year after [Steven M.] Cohen himself was accused of serial sexual harassment.
- (become intense or more intense): intensen
to render more intense