Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The window is jammed shut.
- How to treat a jammed finger or toe.
- The printer is still jammed. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed.
- The ship was jammed between two rocks.
- Overcrowded; congested
- Certain routes of the city are heavily jammed.
- These roads are hopelessly jammed with cars and mobile homes during holidays.
- A jammed Oktoberfest beer tent.
pertaining to something which is stuck
- simple past tense and past participle of