- simple past tense and past participle of (archaic sticked)
- Trapped and unable to move.
- Sue tried to squeeze through the window, but got stuck.
- Can you shift this gate? I think it's stuck.
- Unable to progress.
- I'm stuck on this question in the test.
- Stop work (functioning), freeze up, freeze.
- The program always gets stuck when I have more than one window open.
stuck (plural stucks)
- (obsolete) A thrust.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.