Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: stuck-up
- (idiomatic) snobbish, conceited; believing oneself to be better than others, usually because of abundant success; haughty; arrogant or egotistical.
- The rich people in that neighborhood were stuck up and not friendly at all.
- (idiomatic) jammed; stuck and unable to move.
- The type of battery and the battery power level may cause the lens to be stuck up.
- We were stuck up here for three hours!.
- See also Wikisaurus:arrogant
- simple past tense and past participle of