Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tending to talk excessively about oneself.
- Believing oneself to be better and more important than others.
- (nonstandard, by confusion of the similar words) Egoistical (advocating egoism).
- See also Thesaurus:arrogant
believing oneself to be better and more important than others
egoistical — see egoistical
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.