Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A tendency to talk excessively about oneself.
- A belief that one is superior to or more important than others.
- (countable) The result or product of being egoistic.
- (nonstandard, by confusion of the similar words) Egoism (belief that behavior should be directed towards one's self-interest).
preoccupation with oneself
belief that one is superior
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.