Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having undergone the process of freezing; in ice form.
- The mammoth has been frozen for ten thousand years.
- 2013 July 26, Nick Miroff, “Mexico gets a taste for eating insects …”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 189, number 7, page 32:
- The San Juan market is Mexico City's most famous deli of exotic meats, where an adventurous shopper can hunt down hard-to-find critters … But the priciest items in the market aren't the armadillo steaks or even the bluefin tuna. That would be the frozen chicatanas – giant winged ants – at around $500 a kilo.
- I just stood frozen as the robber pointed at me with his gun.
- (of a bank account or assets) In a state such that transactions are not allowed.
- (grammar) This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- "Dice" is a frozen plural.
having undergone freezing