Jump to navigation Jump to search
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of jee
- Alternative spelling of jee
jees (not comparable)
- (colloquial) good, great, awesome, fun (not declined)
- Ihan jees musaa!
- Not inflected.
From Old Irish dïas (compare Scottish Gaelic dithis).
jees f (genitive singular [please provide], plural [please provide])
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
From Old Norse *lésa, contracted from *lemsa, *limsa, derived from láss, *lamsaz (“lock”) (whence Westrobothnian lås, las).
jees (preterite jeest, supine jesst, imperative jes, plural jesen)
- To lock.
- English non-lemma forms
- English verb forms
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch interjections
- Finnish terms borrowed from English
- Finnish terms derived from English
- Finnish 1-syllable words
- Finnish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Finnish/eːs/1 syllable
- Finnish lemmas
- Finnish adjectives
- Finnish uncomparable adjectives
- Finnish colloquialisms
- Luxembourgish 1-syllable words
- Luxembourgish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Luxembourgish non-lemma forms
- Luxembourgish verb forms
- Manx terms inherited from Old Irish
- Manx terms derived from Old Irish
- Manx terms with IPA pronunciation
- Manx lemmas
- Manx nouns
- Manx feminine nouns
- Manx numerals
- Manx cardinal numbers
- Somali lemmas
- Somali verbs
- Westrobothnian terms inherited from Old Norse
- Westrobothnian terms derived from Old Norse
- Westrobothnian lemmas
- Westrobothnian verbs