Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Somali lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Somali adjectives: Somali terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Somali adverbs: Somali terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Somali conjunctions: Somali terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Somali determiners: Somali terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Somali interjections: Somali terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Somali morphemes: Somali word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Somali nouns: Somali terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Somali numerals: Somali terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Somali particles: Somali terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Somali phrases: Somali groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Somali prepositions: Somali adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Somali pronouns: Somali terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Somali verbs: Somali terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Somali conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Somali determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Somali interjections (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Somali morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Somali verbs (1 c, 221 e)
Pages in category "Somali lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 589 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- digir cagaar