Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Somali language » Lemmas
- Category:Somali interjections: Somali terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Somali nouns: Somali terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Somali numerals: Somali terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Somali particles: Somali terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Somali prepositions: Somali adpositions that are placed before their objects.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Somali lemmas"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.