kill steal + -er
kill stealer (plural kill stealers)
- (online gaming, pejorative) One who kill steals.
2001 October 1, Jones, Juanita, Everquest Player's Guide, Prima Guides, ISBN 9780761537625, OL 8018158M, page 7:
- The intent of this rule is to discourage and make note of habitual kill stealers, not to punish those who honestly try to work together or those who make an honest mistake.
2006 April 18, Auto Assault Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, ISBN 9780744006094, OL 7953696M:
- It won't get you any experience to argue with someone who is being a jerk, and struggling to grab viable targets with an aggressive kill stealer in the area is not worth the time and annoyance.
2009 June 15, Hughlette, Sophia, Shinigami Boy, iUniverse, ISBN 9781440144011, OL 25421100M, page 114:
- Alec and Keiichi then noticed a group of players walking by who were complaining about kill stealers:
"Those jerks totally stole our kill back there."
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:kill stealer.