Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- plural of
knockers pl (plural only)
- (slang) A woman's breasts.
- 1950, Richard Mealand, The First Person, page 116:
- […] from the Rev. Mr. Cannaday, “who winks at you to show that he’s one of the boys,” to the thrice-married Norma Norbridge, “who leans on her knockers instead of her elbows when she sits at a table.”
- 1984, Sharon Berman, With a Face Like Mine, page 35:
- I bet her knockers are bigger than any girl in our grade, whaddya think?