Jump to navigation Jump to search
kolìko (Cyrillic spelling колѝко)
- (interrogative) how much, how many
- Koliko imaš vremena? ― How much time do you have?
- Koliko je sati? ― What time is it?
- Koliko puta? ― How many times?
- Koliko dugo? ― (For) How long?
- (in comparisons, formal, preceded by onoliko) as, as much/many as
- Kupite onoliko igračaka koliko je djece. ― Buy as many toys as there are children.
- On je skoro onoliko visok koliko i ja. ― He is almost as tall as I am.
- (with generalization particle god) no matter how much/how many
- Koliko god mu daš, nikad nije dosta! ― No matter how much you give him, it's never enough!
- (with generalization particle god) as far as
- Koliko ja znam, to više nije prihvaćeno kao činjenica. ― As far as I know, that's no longer accepted as fact!
- “koliko”, in Slovarji Inštituta za slovenski jezik Frana Ramovša ZRC SAZU, portal Fran