Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
kolìko (Cyrillic spelling колѝко)
- (interrogatively) how much, how many
- koliko imaš godina? — how old are you?
- koliko imaš jabuka? — how many apples do you have?
- koliko je sati? — what time is it?
- koliko puta? — how many times?
- koliko dugo? — (for) how long?
- as much as, as many as, as
- kupi onoliko igračaka koliko je djece — buy as many toys as there are children
- ona je skoro inteligentna koliko i ja — she is almost as intelligent as I am
- (mȁ + ~, ~ + god) no matter how much
- koliko god mu daš, nikad mu nije dosta — no matter how much you give him, it's never enough for him