Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (UK) (file)
- (interrogative) What amount or quantity (of something stated or implied).
- How much (cheese) is left in the fridge?
- How much of a problem will that cause the government?
- (specifically, when referring to the cost of an item) What amount of money.
- How much do you want for it?
- How much is it?
what is the cost/price?
to what degree, to what extent
- (interjection): 1873, John Camden Hotten, The Slang Dictionary
- how much at OneLook Dictionary Search