Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Laminate
- To assemble from thin sheets glued together.
- We'll laminate the piece of wood with grain going in different directions to make a really strong hull for the boat.
- To cover something flat, usually paper, in adhesive protective plastic.
- To form, as metal, into a thin plate, as by rolling.
- To cause to separate into thin plates or layers; to divide into thin plates.
To assemble from thin sheets
laminate (plural laminates)
- Material formed of thin sheets glued together.
Material formed of thin sheets
laminate (not comparable)
- Consisting of, or covered with, laminae, or thin plates, scales, or layers, one over another; laminated.