- plural form of lanca
lanche f (oblique plural lanches, nominative singular lanche, nominative plural lanches)
- (Picardy) Alternative form of lance.
From English lunch, shortened form of luncheon, probably from Spanish lonja (“a slice”), from Old French longe, from lonc, from Latin longus.
lanche m (plural lanches)
- afternoon tea, high tea
- first-person singular present subjunctive of lanchar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of lanchar
- first-person singular imperative of lanchar
- third-person singular imperative of lanchar