Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Middle Dutch lantschap. Equivalent to land + -schap.
Cognate with English landscape, Scots landskape, landskep, landskip (“landscape”), West Frisian lânskip (“landscape”), Low German landschop (“landscape, district”), German Landschaft (“landscape, countryside, scenery”), Swedish landskap (“landscape, scenery, province”), Icelandic landskapur (“countryside”).
landschap n (plural landschappen, diminutive landschapje n)
- Dutch terms inherited from Middle Dutch
- Dutch terms derived from Middle Dutch
- Dutch terms suffixed with -schap
- Dutch terms with IPA pronunciation
- Dutch terms with audio links
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch nouns
- Dutch nouns with plural in -en
- Dutch neuter nouns
- Dutch terms with archaic senses
- Dutch terms with historical senses
- Indonesian Dutch