Jump to navigation Jump to search
larghetto (not comparable)
- (music) Slower than adagio but not as slow as largo; nearly andantino.
- Play larghetto here, even though it’s marked largo.
- The larghetto tempo.
- Which tempo do you want, largo or larghetto?
- A composition or movement to be played larghetto.
- The larghetto from this suite is one of the composer’s most evocative works.
- Prior to a revision in 2020, this noun was also considered grammatically neuter.
- “larghetto” in The Bokmål Dictionary.
- “larghetto” in The Nynorsk Dictionary.