Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive, informal) to unleash, let loose, uncork
- When she heard the news, she let rip a tirade heard throughout the office.
- Ok, it's all clear. Let 'er rip.
- He let rip a fart that emptied the elevator at the next floor.
- (intransitive, usually with a prepositional phrase) To utter or release without restraint.
- She let rip with a tirade everyone heard.
- She let rip about Mary's flirting with Lizzie's boyfriend.
- let rip at OneLook Dictionary Search