Jump to navigation Jump to search
lifelong (not comparable)
- Extending for the entire duration of life.
- They were lifelong friends; they met in elementary school and ended their lives in the same rest home.
- 2020 January 22, Stuart Jeffries, “Terry Jones obituary”, in The Guardian:
- He studied English at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, and developed a lifelong interest in medieval history as a result of reading Chaucer.
- 2021 October 20, “Stop & Examine”, in RAIL, number 942, page 71:
- She bought the model as a surprise gift for a friend who is a lifelong HST fan and railwayman, and who will soon be celebrating a milestone birthday.
extending for the entire duration of life