Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: long hair
longhair (plural longhairs)
- A person with hair longer than the norm, especially someone viewed as bohemian, non-conventional or a hippie.
- A person with a deep interest in the classical arts, especially music.
- A person considered to have excessively refined taste for the arts.
- A cat with hair longer than the norm.
longhair (not comparable)
- (derogatory, music) Concerning or characteristic of classical music.
- I would rather see a musical, but my wife, who loves longhair music, is dragging me to the symphony again.