Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (translation studies) The act of translating something from one language to another by means of a machine, especially a computer.
- (computing, programming) The act of translating a computer language into a form more directly usable by the computer.
- automatic translation (mostly used by non-native speakers)
- computer assisted translation (partial synonym)
- machine-aided translation (partial synonym)
- machine translator
- mechanical translation (obsolete)
act of translating something by means of a machine
act of translating a computer language
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked