- Third-person singular indicative present form of maata.
- Indicative present connegative form of maata.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of maata.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of maata.
makaa (needs class)
- charcoal (stick used for drawing)
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at charcoal. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see makaa in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009