Jump to navigation Jump to search
medireview (not comparable)
- Erroneous, computer-generated form of .
- 2001, Sahitya Akademi, Indian literature, page 145 (Vol. 45):
- 2001, Guru Nanak Dev University, Journal of Sikh Studies, page 26:
- Lives of medireview Sikh martyrs like the Sahibzadas, Bhai Taru Singh, Bhai Mani Singh and others are projected as freedom fighters against medireview tyranny and oppressive rule of the Mughals in Punjab.
- 2006, Yoga Niketan, A Collection of Biographies of 4 Kriya Yoga Gurus by Swami Satyananda Giri, page 120:
- He deplored the medireview practice of covering oneself with a filigree of guru-talk and expressing excessive superiority through the blind belief that was prevalent.
Sometimes used for humorous effect, but usually due to insufficient copyediting. Appears most frequently in texts by non-native speakers (especially in Indian English). (Can we add an example for this sense?)