Jump to navigation Jump to search
midseason (plural midseasons)
- The middle part of a season, such as a sporting, television, or growing season.
- Tourism has a high season (summer), a midseason (spring and fall), and a low season (winter).
- The amount of water needed is about 50% of the water used in the midseason.
- Underperforming TV programs are often replaced in the midseason of the schedule.
The middle part of a season
midseason (not comparable)
- Occurring in the midseason.
- This apple is a midseason variety grown best in northern climates.
- The midseason finale had a great cliffhanger.