Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: mish-mash
mishmash (plural mishmashes)
- A collection containing a variety of miscellaneous things.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:hodgepodge
- 2013 September 10, Michiko Kakutani, “A Calamity Tailor-Made for Internet Conspiracy Theories”, in New York Times:
- As for Mr. Pynchon’s conjuring of millennial New York, it’s a total mishmash.
a collection of miscellany
- (transitive) To mix together, especially in a confused way.
- (intransitive) To become mixed together.