Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Consisting of a variety of ingredients or parts.
- Having diverse characteristics, abilities or appearances.
- (consisting of a variety of ingredients or parts): diverse, manifold; See also Thesaurus:heterogeneous or Thesaurus:assorted
- (having diverse characteristics):
consisting of a variety of ingredients or parts
having diverse characteristics
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.