Jump to navigation Jump to search
misprint (plural misprints)
- An accidental mistake in print.
- When I wrote to you saying "You're going to catch a cod if you spend all night fishing", there was a misprint. I meant to say "You're going to catch a cold."
an accidental mistake in print
- To make a misprint.
- I misprinted his name on the invitation. He's called James, not Jambes.
- 1961 October, “Motive Power Miscellany: Scottish Region”, in Trains Illustrated, page 638:
- [...] the northbound trains involved are the 8.15 a.m. (not p.m. as misprinted last month) and 10.15 a.m. from Buchanan Street - [...].