Jump to navigation Jump to search
monotype (plural monotypes)
- (art, printing) A print made by creating the design using oil paint or printer's ink on metal or glass, then transferring the image directly to paper.
- (art, printing) The technique of making such prints.
- (biology) A monotypic taxon.
- A keyboard-operated typesetting and casting machine that makes and sets separate characters.
- Template:sailing A sailboat designed to be crewed or raced by a single person.
monotype f (invariable)