Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal, derogatory) Crazy or wacky, especially in one's left-wing ideas.
- 2008 October 27, Gisele, “5th Season Stargate Atlantis - Outsiders - 5 star poll - SPOILERS AHOY !”, in rec.arts.tv, Usenet:
- Holy cow! You ARE drinking the kool-aid! Please...step...away...from...the...moonbatty...websites...like...DU...and...Kos!!!
- 2014 May 17, BurfordTJustice, “Organic Farming Makes No Sense”, in uk.politics.misc, Usenet:
- Organic farming, like all things moonbatty, flatters the moral vanity of liberals. Also like all things moonbatty, it is pernicious - even according to liberal values
- 2017 January 31, Travel, “Fun With T-Rump's Speech”, in rec.gambling.poker, Usenet:
- It looks like, because they're so moonbatty at the EPA, that Trump's going to, have to, fire at the EPA all the way down to the steno pool.
- 2017 September 29, Danny Westneat, “He knows it's crazy, but this Seattle guy is pushing a total ban on gas cars”, in Seattle Times:
- Seattle lawyer Matthew Metz sat in his office Friday morning, clicking through hundreds of online comments indirectly calling him, or his ideas, loony, “moonbatty” and commie-style meddling in the American way.