muggins (countable and uncountable, plural mugginses)
- A fool or idiot (especially as an ironic way of referring to oneself).
- I suppose muggins here will have to do all the work, as usual.
- (cribbage) The act of stealing another player's points because they either mis-pegged or counted up incorrectly.
- (uncountable) A game of dominoes in which the object is to make the sum of the two ends of the line some multiple of five.
- (uncountable) A card game based on building in suits or matching exposed cards, the object being to get rid of one's cards.