Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
mulching (not comparable)
- (agriculture) Used for applying a mulch.
- This mulching mower can easily be converted to a bagging mower.
- (agriculture) Used as a mulch.
- Compost is generally the best mulching material for the home garden.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- (agriculture) The act of preparing/applying a mulch.
- Proper mulching in summer months keeps the soil cooler.
the act of preparing/applying a mulch