- simple past tense and past participle of
- Frequently constructed as "narced on" or "narced out."
- 1994: Shaggy Doo, FASCIST RAID IN MONTANA in alt.drugs
- My roommate and I, along with two other people in our dorm got narced out by some bitch who works w/ the police.
- 2005: Meg Cabot, The Mediator #6: Twilight
- I also knew, however, what Paul would do if he found out I'd narced on him.
- 2006: Michael, Former WCW Miss Nitro arrested again... thanks to MySpace in rec.sport.pro-wrestling
- Anyhow, who narced on these two the first time?
from nitrogen narcosis
- exhibiting impaired judgement while scuba diving, due to nitrogen narcosis
- On his first dive, Ralph got really narced, and thought he was turning into a sea turtle.
- 1996: Karen Burge, (was: will you get narced?) maybe...maybe not in rec.scuba
- While doing a test in a chamber to assess the pressure at which one will get narced seems like a great idea, it is not necessarily an indicator of who will get narced at what depth.
- 1998: Ray Jones, Narcosis in bit.listserv.scuba-l
- There has been only one time that I felt narced and strangley it was in 127 of water.
- 2003:, uglymoney, Narcosis at 110? in rec.scuba
- All went well. However I am absolutely convinced that I was narced.