Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rendered less effective.
- His impaired driving skill due to alcohol caused the accident.
- inebriated, drunk.
- Nouns to which "impaired" is often applied: vision, hearing, mobility, healing, fertility, health, judgment, cognition, consciousness, memory, concentration, function, performance, ability, capacity, person, child, adult.
- Adverbs often applied to "impaired": visually, physically, mentally, emotionally, cognitively.
- (rendered less effective):
- (drunk): See Thesaurus:drunk
Rendered less effective
- simple past tense and past participle of
impaired (plural impaireds)