Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈniːdɪd/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈnidɪd/
Audio (GA) (file)
- Homophone: kneaded
- Hyphenation: need‧ed
- Necessary; being required.
- Antonym: unneeded
- A much-needed rest.
- Just-in-time as-needed support for in-house training
- 2022 January 12, Nigel Harris, “Comment: Unhappy start to 2022”, in RAIL, number 948, page 3:
- And now we're waiting for the very same people to establish GBR, drive through urgently needed fares reform, and come up with imaginative and effective train operating contracts...