no wucking furries
- (Australia, humorous, slang, vulgar) No worries, no problems; used to express acknowledgment or agreement.
2018 November 29, Nick S, “My Web Site Crunched”, in aus.censorship, Usenet:
- A black doctor using his skills to save a dying 'KKK member on the operating table' somehow is the same as some cheap whore lawyer doing a deal with an internationally convicted criminal organisation, saying "Yeah, no wucking furries, I'll have your money, spends good to me ! "
- 2007, Philip Bryer, None of Your Business, page 28,
- “Thank you so much,” said Johnson.
- “No worries,”said the barman.
- “No wucking furries,” said Tim.
- 2008, Peter Carey, 30 Days in Sydney, 2008, page 7,
- The formal bureaucratic style jarred my ears and reminded me that I was indeed home, no wucking furries!