Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: north side
northside (plural northsides)
- The northern side of a building, street, area etc.
- 1903, H. Henkenius, Guide through Heidelberg and its environs:
- It consists of three stories with two gables both on the south- and northsides.
- 1999, Brendan O'Carroll, The Mammy:
- The retail section had two divisions - the southside and the northside - with Grafton Street being the main shopping street of the southside, and Henry Street and Moore Street the flagships of the northside.
- 2008, The History of the Founding of the Legal Rights Center:
- Alderman Joseph Greenstein, a member of the Minneapolis Qty Council representing the northside, published a ten-point proposal for improving the northside area.
- 2010, Tom Keer, Flyfisher's Guide to the New England Coast, page 159:
- First, it is the access point to the northside of the famous Nauset Cut.
the northern side of a building, street, area, etc.