See also: north side
northside (plural northsides)
- The northern side of a building, street, area etc.
1903, H. Henkenius, Guide through Heidelberg and its environs:
- It consists of three stories with two gables both on the south- and northsides.
1999, Brendan O'Carroll, The Mammy:
- The retail section had two divisions - the southside and the northside - with Grafton Street being the main shopping street of the southside, and Henry Street and Moore Street the flagships of the northside.
2008, The History of the Founding of the Legal Rights Center:
- Alderman Joseph Greenstein, a member of the Minneapolis Qty Council representing the northside, published a ten-point proposal for improving the northside area.
2010, Tom Keer, Flyfisher's Guide to the New England Coast, page 159:
- First, it is the access point to the northside of the famous Nauset Cut.
the northern side of a building, street, area, etc.