Jump to navigation Jump to search
oldfag (plural oldfags)
- (Internet, slang, offensive) An oldbie; a veteran member of the 4chan community (or any other online community).
- 2011, Cole Stryker, Epic Win for Anonymous: How 4chan's Army Conquered the Web, The Overlook Press (2011), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- Oldfags will post the symbol along with "Newfags can't triforce."
- 2012, Parmy Olson, We Are Anonymous: Inside the Hacker World of LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Global Cyber Insurgency, Little, Brown and Company (2012), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- There were many like him—oldfags who believed they were the true Anons.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:oldfag.