Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: omni-apan
omniapan (plural omniapans)
- (fandom slang) A theoretical member of all amateur press associations.
- 1996 July 31, Goodman, Daniel, “Re: Fannish categories”, in rec.arts.sf.fandom, Usenet, retrieved 2018-06-13, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- This sub-thread had been about when Mike Gunderloy was trying to be an omniapan. I don't see why anyone would necessarily assume that this was when he was most active doing _other_ things -- such as Factsheet Five. Or when he was most active in any _particular_ apa.
- 2012 August 17, Lichtman, Robert, “loccer room”, in Fanstuff, number 16, page 10:
- During that time I folded my first fanzine, Psi-Phi, after my coeditor went off to college at Stanford, started another fanzine, Frap, that lasted half a dozen issues in 1963-64, jousted with Bruce Pelz and several others for "omni-apan" status (I think my peak was six apas at the same time), and developed a social life that largely moved outside fannish circles.