Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Diminutive form of oops.
- 1992, Armistead Maupin, Maybe the Moon:
- "Oopsy..." She grabbed the wheel and made a quick recovery. "Sorry."
- 2001, Piers Anthony, The Dastard:
- Then she heard the baying. "What's that?" "I fear it's a werewolf pack on the hunt." That she understood. "Oopsy!" She flapped her arms harder...
- 2007, Jeff Rowland, The Reel Adventures of a Marion County Angler:
- The woman then looked directly at the angler and sweetly said, "Oopsy." She then bent over and deposited his jigs into her tackle bag.
oopsy (plural oopsies)
- (very colloquial, childish) A mistake, particularly when babies excrete in their pants.
- I have made an oopsy.
- (very colloquial, childish) To make a mistake, particularly when babies excrete in their pants.
- I think your baby might have oopsied in his pants.