Term coined by Austrian physician Wilhelm Reich.
"Orgastic potency is the capacity to surrender to the flow of biological energy, free of any inhibitions; the capacity to discharge completely and the dammed-up sexual excitation through involuntary, pleasurable convulsions of the body." - The Function of the Orgasm
- The Full Body Orgasm (FBO) Orgone energy experience.
- The life force energy of unrestrained joy and Pleasure; and Love and Orgasm.
- The capacity to discharge an amount of energy in orgasm equivalent to that which has built up in the body, i.e., the capacity to maintain a balanced energy economy.
- Reich, Wilhelm, The Discovery of the Orgone, Volume 1: The Function of the Orgasm, Quote from page 102, 1942, Seventh printing 1999, The Noonday Press
- Lowen, Alexander, Pleasure, 1994, New York: Arkana Penguin
- Lowen, Alexander, Love and Orgasm - A Revolutionary Guide to Sexual Fulfillment, 1965. New York: Macmillan
- SUMMER CONFERENCE July 15–19, 2002 / REICH’S CONCEPT OF SELF-REGULATION