Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
paraph (plural paraphs)
flourish after signature
- “paraph”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–.
- “paraph” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2006.
- "paraph" in WordNet 3.0, Princeton University, 2006.
- (etymology) Paraphe, based on the Collins French-English Dictionary, Harpercollins, Flexible edition, August 1990, ISBN 0062755080.
- Paraph, ArtLex Art Dictionary, Michael Delahu, The earliest form of ArtLex appeared on the Web in August, 19; ArtLex was last modified on October 24, 2007, Copyright © 1996-2007.