plonker (plural plonkers)
- (Britain, slang, mildly pejorative) A fool.
- (Britain, slang) A penis.
- (Britain, slang, dated) A man who sanctions sexual relationships between his girlfriend and his male friends.
- (fool): See Thesaurus:fool or Thesaurus:idiot
- (penis): See Thesaurus:penis
- (man who sanctions cuckoldry): mari complaisant, wittol
- ^ BBC History- The WordhuntWordhunters noticed that the OED's earliest two quotations in their entry for 'plonker' were misplaced. In the original 1966 citation from All Neat in Black Stockings by J Gaskell, the word refers not to a 'foolish, inept or contemptible person', but to a wholly different sense of the word, meaning 'a man who sanctions sexual relationships between his girlfriend and his male friends'.