Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (pathology) A disease of the lungs caused by inhalation of particulate matter.
- 2012, Hsiao-Hung Pai, Scattered Sand: The Story of China's Rural Migrants, Verso Books, →ISBN, →LCCN, →OCLC, page 86:
- Zhang Haichao was twenty-eight when he got pneumoconiosis. He was fit and well before he started working at an abrasive-materials factory in Xinmi, not far from Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan, where he comes from. On the job, he inhaled a huge amount of dust every day. In the second half of 2007, he began to cough and felt short of breath.
- coalworker's pneumoconiosis
- coal worker's pneumoconiosis
- black lung
- miner's cough
disease of the lungs