polisher (plural polishers)
- A person who makes something smooth or shiny.
- A tool that makes something smooth or shiny.
- A machine that makes something smooth or shiny.
- Where do you keep the floor-polisher?
- A person who refines something.
- a polisher of stories
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.