See also: poñc
- first-person singular present indicative form of pondre
- full stop, period
- (cricket) point, fielding position between gully and cover
Declension of ponc
Forms with the definite article:
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- “ponc” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
- "ponc" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “ponc” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “ponc” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.