Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (colloquial, Australia, slang, abbrevaition) Poor; impoverished; cheap.
- 1999 April 28, Gerard, “GAF clothes in Melbourne”, in aus.culture.gothic, Usenet:
- Phantazeum is still in existence, on Chapel Street (the more pov end, not the yuppy end) ...
- 2002 June 2, Marco Spaccavento, “Focus to start at $23k!”, in aus.cars, Usenet:
- Especially considering the most pov Astra is $18,990 and $20k gets you a fully loaded Pulsar...
pov (plural povs)
- Alternative form of
- 2001 January 20, louie, “Proximity”, in alt.philosophy.taoism, Usenet:
- We all have a different pov with most pov′s probably not being had by anybody at a given moment.
pov (nominative plural povs)
declension of pov
- to throw
- John Duffy, Writing from These Roots: Literacy in a Hmong-American Community →ISBN, 2007)