Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: POV
- (colloquial, Australia) Poor; impoverished; cheap.
1999 April 28, Gerard, “GAF clothes in Melbourne”, in aus.culture.gothic, Usenet:
- Phantazeum is still in existence, on Chapel Street (the more pov end, not the yuppy end) ...
2002 June 2, Marco Spaccavento, “Focus to start at $23k!”, in aus.cars, Usenet:
- Especially considering the most pov Astra is $18,990 and $20k gets you a fully loaded Pulsar...
- Alternative form of
2001 January 20, louie, “Proximity”, in alt.philosophy.taoism, Usenet:
- We all have a different pov with most pov′s probably not being had by anybody at a given moment.
pov (plural povs)
declension of pov
- John Duffy, Writing from These Roots: Literacy in a Hmong-American Community (ISBN 0824830954, 2007)