Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The role or office of a priest.
- Priests as a group; the clergy.
- 2001, David L. Lieber, Jules Harlow, Etz Hayim: Torah and Commentary, page 755:
- The priesthood sold the land when it became apparent that its donor had no intention of redeeming it.
- Authority to act in the name of God or the divine in general.
role or office
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked