Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The purchasing department of a company.
- (countable) The act of procuring or obtaining; obtainment; attainment.
- He was responsible for the procurement of materials and supplies.
- I have a lot of experience in the procurement of construction materials and sub-contracts.
- Efficient contrivance; management; agency.
- They think it done by her procurement. -Dryden.
purchasing department of a company
act of procuring or obtaining
Translations to be checked
- procurment (less common)