Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The habit or characteristic of doing things without delay.
- The habit of adhering to a designated time.
- (habit of doing things with out delay): alacrity, promptitude
- (habit of adhering to a designated time): punctuality, timeliness; see also Thesaurus:punctuality
the habit or characteristic of doing things without delay
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.