quality of life
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The general well-being of something or someone.
- 1997, Myles I. Friedman, Improving the Quality of Life: A Holistic Scientific Strategy, page 85:
- And almost anyone can have quality of life destroyed by pain.
- 2016, Helen James, Douglas Paton, editor, The Consequences of Disasters: Demographic, Planning, and Policy Implications, →ISBN, LCCN 2015030813, OCLC 1019813078, page 69:
- At the Liouguei Reconstruction centre, the guiding philosophy was helping people regain quality of life in ways that reconciled reconstruction activities with the maintenance of social and cultural traditions, both community and school-based.
general well-being of individuals and societies